- Inducted in to the Pennsylvania hall of fame in 2017
- Has coached many national champions as well as many usta sectional #1’s
- inducted in the highschool hall of fame in 1993
- Unequaled highschool /USTA record at 156-3 in 4 years at #1 singles with 2 state championship titles
- Defeated the number 1 JR player in the world,Ben Testerman.
- Defeated Paul Annacone 2x’s in USTA jr events,
- Voted number 1 out of the top 10 best athletes to come out of the Bucks county area in the last 50 years.
- Turned pro out highschool and played on the pro tours for 7 years.
- Major tournaments played: Wimbledon
- Opens:U.S., German, Japan, S.African, U.S. Pro indoor
- Beat Glenn Michibata in doubles
A revolutionary & unique concept
Congratulations to Cole as he will be graduating college in April 2022 with a degree in Business and a successful scholarshiped division 1 men’s tennis career. Cole has grown up in Team Shark and held the number 1 ranking respectively in the boys 14, 16, and 18 divisions. Cole was also ranked as high as 25 nationally as a Jr player.
Cole will be working here full time as a coach at Team Shark and we look forward to the next chapter as a father and son duo.